Monday, October 29, 2007

Caged Lion - Packing - and Teddy Bears

Here is our little caged lion. . .he was a little tired when we took these pictures. . .but I think it makes it even cuter!
We were packing for Spencer to leave on his trip for the week.


Roman was making sure the sink worked for us. (He actually almost turned the water on in there!)
I was cleaning Roman's room and kicked the teddy bear over to him. He has never really been into stuffed animals, I looked over at him and he was hugging it, so I had to hurry and get pictures. I think he liked it so much because it's the same material as his softie blanket, but it was so cute to see him cuddling a teddy!


1 comment:

  1. Roman in a suitcase, just love it, you get the greatest pictures! Can't wait to see you guys here in the near future.

    ReplyDelete