Tuesday, November 20, 2007

5 Months Old

I can't believe how fast Roman is growing. He is 5 months old today, and a lot harder to just set him next to Pooh and have him stay there. He wanted to lay down and turn around. He has started rolling over ALL the time now. If I lay him down on his back, I can almost guarantee that as soon as I turn around he will be on his stomach. His other new "Trick" is flips. He wants to do flips all the time. If we lay him down on our lap he will push out so his head is upside down then throw his legs over so he flips over. That would be Daddy's fault he taught him how to do it now we can't get him to stop. So cute though I really can't complain.


These are from last week. We just got Roman's highchair so we let him try it out. He really likes that it reclines. We are going to try feeding him rice cereal for the first time on Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. It's about time you updated your blog. Especially after all the complaining of me not updating mine. He's almost as big as Winnie-the-Pooh. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh he's the same size as Pooh!!! :O

    ReplyDelete