Oh and apparently he wanted me to go "Nigh Night" and helped me down!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
What does a Z say?
Roman knows! He will tell you it says "Zzzzzzzz" It's so cute! Of course he wouldn't tell me when I had the camera in my hand. Luckily enough he turned and told his daddy. Too bad he wasn't LOOKING at the camera but you get the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol...very cute.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!! I can't believe how grown up he is getting!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky. His little voice is soo sweet
ReplyDeleteWow! What a smart little one you have there! I just looked at your blog for the first time in forever! I hadn't even seen your house. It's so cute and I love the walls, they are gorgeous! I am glad you finally got moved in, these things take forever! We are still at my mom's but should be outta here in 2 weeks! YAY! keep us poster on how you guys are! WE miss everyone!
ReplyDeleteI just keep watching this! I love his coy little smile when he says "huh?". Gosh where did such a cute, smart, funny kid come from? ;)
ReplyDelete