One of Roman's favorite toys in the car is one of my old cell phones. Before he gets into his carseat he asks for his phone so he can catch up with old friends while enroute. Most of the people he tells me that heis calling are made up names, or landmarks that we see as we are driving.
Today we got in the car and his first few calls were to Glabx, Fleep, a few of these friends. Then just as we were getting on the freeway he said "I'm calling Jesus!"
I smiled. That's a good friend to call.
He was silent for a few seconds then told me "Jesus not answering I'll have to leave a message." and he proceeded to leave Jesus a voicemail.
So simple but so profound!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, too cute. Why didn't I ever think of leaving Jesus a voicemail??
ReplyDelete