Monday, February 15, 2010

Aquarium with Katelyn

Friday morning Roman was one sad little boy. You see, his Mommy Katie came to town for a conference, and Roman was so excited to see her. Well, because she was here for a conference, she had to leave early Friday morning, and he didn't get to see her all day.

I was trying to think of things to cheer him up when he asked "Where WE gonna go today?" Great question bud. We haven't been doing very much going lately, and if you know us (well, Me and Roman that is) we have never been great at staying at home. My friend Amy told me a few weeks ago that they had finally gotten an aquarium membership and so they would love to go with us sometime. So at the very last second I called Amy to see what they were doing and to see if they wanted to go. Amy has a little girl named Katelyn that's Roman's age and they had a blast together. Amy and I sat back and let them kind of run wild looking at all the different fish tanks, which we sat back and watched and visited. We were there for over 2 hours! I don't think we have ever stayed that long. Roman was in absolute heaven. I like that the aquarium isn't too big, and the kids had a blast!! We definitely need to do that more. I was able to sit back more then I expected and it was a great time.





Oh and Roman took an AWESOME nap that afternoon, he was wiped out!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you that Roman napped so well. 2 hours at the aquarium was all in a days work for Katelyn! Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete