Sunday, September 16, 2007

I promise he doesn't sleep all the time!

It seems that about 75% of the pictures that I get of Roman he's sleeping. But he's just so cute I have to grab the camera, sometimes the angles are awkward because I have taken these myself.

This has become his favorite position to sleep in. A little uncomfortable if you ask me, but he likes it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The first picture woke him a little, I don't know what it is but this is one of my favorite pictures now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Curled up in the swing, cuddling his blanket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sleeping on his boppy. Apparently he now thinks it's for sleeping rather than playing, because every time I lay him on it, he falls asleep. No more tummy time in the boppy I guess. (look how tall he looks though) oh, and look how dainty he is with his little finger stuck out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Close up - look how red his hair is and how long his eyelashes are!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Almost every night I put Roman in the front carrier and our dog, Brodie, on her leash and the three of us go on a walk. I am sure the neighbors all think we are nuts, but they both love it. This was the first time I put him in facing out, apparently it was comfortable.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love the sleeping pics! at least you know how to get him to fall asleep easily lol. my dd does the same thing with drooling in the carrier. we just put a little burp cloth in between and it helps. she likes to suck on anything that's next to her mouth at this point:)

    ReplyDelete