Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Random Pictures

I realized I had all sorts of random (Adorable, because they all are of course) pictures on our old camera that I use occasionally that I needed to post.

First off, here is another video of us carrying on a conversation, he has become QUITE the talker. We talk like this at least a few times a day.


View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 9/5/07


I saw him sleeping in his carseat the other day and couldn't get over how big he is now. I remember how tiny he looked in his carseat, now he really fills it out. - Notice the fat legs!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my new favorite picture. I set him down in his boppy for a minute to do tummy time and he fell asleep.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is right before the other pout picture, it was the beginning of a pout, but the other is an all out dirty look pout. Still cute though


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The first time he took a nap in his crib. I still have a hard time letting him sleep in there at night. I like having him in our room still.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just another happy face.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lastly, I set him down today to get things out to the car and realized he was too cute I had to take a picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, I had to add one more. This was the outfit he was wearing yesterday under the blanket and jacket there. He was just chillin out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really think yellow is a good color on him. The yellow hoody is so cute!

    ReplyDelete