I am thankful for Spencer. I am thankful that he was able to get his masters dagree and to start a new job that allows me to be a stay at home mom. That he honors his priesthood and brings so many blessings into our home and for what a good dad he is to Roman. I have learned there is nothing sweeter that sitting downstairs cooking and listening to him sing Ben Folds to Roman.
I am thankful for the most beautiful son who blesses and enriches our lives every day.
I am thankful for an amazing birthmother who not only allowed us the opportunity to be parents but has become a friend to us as well.
I am thankful for the gospel that I have in my life and for the light it brings into my life.
I am thankful for friends who have encouraged me and helped me to read and more fully understand the scriptures this year.
I am thankful for our neighbors who have welcomed us as family, who have laughed with us, and cried with us.
I am thankful for loving parents who love us so much and have raised us righteously.
I am thankful for sisters who have become some of my best friends who I can talk to about anything, to laugh with about everything, and who occasionally I have to jump on to wake them up.
I am thankful for the love of nieces and nephews who jump, giggle, share, and love unconditionally.
I am thankful for so many things I know this doesn't even begin to express the gratitude that I have in my heart.
On a much lighter note, Roman is thankful for Rice Cereal. We decided to give Roman his first taste of solid food as his thanksgiving feast and he loved it. He wanted to helo me on every bite. Here are a few pictures and video of his first tastes of food.
(I'll have to add the video when we can get it edited)
We're grateful for you guys too! You are such a wonderful family and we are blessed to have you guys as friends. Happy Thanksgiving! The Clemens'
ReplyDeleteI love all of these pictures especially the one right below in blue. What a cute little guy!!! Oh and Ayla loves looking at "Pooh."
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Roman is adorable.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you're welcome to my blog anytime. One of these days when we're in UT perhaps we could get together--maybe if Katie's in town too.