(This was a few weeks ago I went in to get him one morning and he was so excited about his belly butt so I had to go get he camera and take a picture)As for his no no's. When my sister and her roommate were living with my parents for the summer, my sister's roommate, Tiffany, loved to ride in the backseat with Roman whenever they would go places with us. One day Roman was trying to pick Tiffany's nose so she said "no no." Shortly after that I was asking Roman where his eyes, ears, nose etc were, and he pointed to his nose, shook his head and said "no no's." So it's now a "no, no's."

He also knows eyes (he won't point out his own eyes, but if you aren't careful he will poke your eye out!), he knows ears, mouth, teeth, tongue (this takes a long time because when he gets his tongue sticking out he wants to sit and play with it, and he can go on for 10 minutes playing with his tongue), toes, fingers, about half the time he knows where his knee is, hands, legs, arms, and of course he knows where Roman is (on top of his head. . .if you are confused read a few posts down).
I love how much he learns each day. I think my favorite word to hear him say is "Cucumber" I'll have to get that on video sometime. Cracks me up to hear him say "Cue cuh buh."
The other things that he says ALL the time he always has to say "Inside, outside, inside, outside." Usually includes pointing. And it turns to whining quickly if we don't take him outside.
Your picture is sideways...good thing I can tilt my head to look at it the right way. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little boy! So smart too! I look forward to the cucumber video!
ReplyDelete