Saturday they came to pick up our storage container and after about 2 hours and the container half off the driveway, they decided to come back today to pick it up with a jack lift.
So, we had to go back to the house today for them to pick it up. Well, to make a very long story short, we thought we would be there for about an hour and we finally left 4 hours later.
With no toys Roman found ways to entertain himself. Empty cupboards were his favorite!
He also tried to climb into the bathroom drawers but we didn't get any pictures of that, and I didn't let him get all the way in. . .
What a cute boy! Those cabinets sure can be entertaining! I'm sorry it was such an emotional time for you. I know just what it is like to sell and leave your first home. I cried all the way from Las Vegas to Phoenix. It was so hard! When we got here, I sat in our teensy little apartment and cried wondering what on earth we had done. Things looked much better once we got into our new house though. That really helps. Hope it happens for you soon!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new house! I can't wait to see it and get totally jealous and motivated to move to a bigger place ourselves. We'll miss you guys! Thank goodness for blogs!
ReplyDelete