Today I put Roman down for his nap and turned on the monitor then I went upstairs to finish updating our blog. I sat listening to him play on the monitor. I had actually just said to my mom "As soon as I am finished with this I am going to have to go wrap him up and put him back down to go to sleep." Next thing I know I can hear him playing with one if his toys that I KNEW was on the floor by his bed. I couldn't figure out how he could have reached it from his crib. Then I got down to his room and I figured out how he could reach them. . .he wasn't in the crib anymore! So I wrapped him in a blanket and had him lay down in my bed with me then when he was asleep I put him back in his crib. When he got up I went immediately to his room and I told him to get out of the bed. The first time he got his bear climbed up on it and got out of the bed. I took the bear out of his bed and he got the pillow, put a blanket on it then swung his leg up over the edge and he was out. I don't know what we are going to do now! Seriously, nothing is safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness, what a little stinker. I hope Alex doesn't pick up on that trick any time soon!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's figured that already. Sounds like it's time for a toddler bed! If it's any consolation though, we left Brookie in her crib for several months after she figured out how to get out.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little smarty! You are definately right NOTHING is safe now! :) Good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteSO hilarious! Look at him climb! He is getting so big.
ReplyDelete