Monday, March 16, 2009

Bebby's Animal Shelter

It may be tight, but she'll squeeze you in!


Quite literally!


Okay, maybe it wasn't her decision to squeeze them in, maybe it wasn't even her decision to have "bunk kennels" but they were having a great time (they meaning Roman and Gabby, Bella was feeling a little displaced!)


Roman and I are staying at my sisters for a few days because she is a Navy Widow, I am a tax widow, she is babysitting for me, and I am filling in at the office I used to work at (confusing enough) She told us to come down and she would squeeze us in. . .this wasn't really what I was expecting but it's been fun!


And really what sleepover is complete without packing 3 kids into a pack-n-play? Kaylee said they should sleep that way. We told her that was a BAD idea. Her teacher wouldn't like her attitude if they tried to all sleep in the bed together. In the end they all slept in separate beds, but not without a fight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment