Okay we have had lots of people who want to see what the outside of the house looks like, more than just the front door!
Here is our house. Isn't it cute??

We had so much help yesterday and we are getting settled a lot quicker than I thought we would.


Roman's room and his playroom are almost done. I need to do a little touch up paint in the playroom (That's why the edges are taped).




The living room

The formal dining room

The kitchen and informal dining

The family room

Our room is a totally different story.


It is so cute! Congratulations on finally getting in, I'm sure you're so relieved.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful house! It looks great inside and out!
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed!!! It looks great and I can't believe you have gotten so much done already. Congrats on everything. I am hoping to follow in your footsteps soon! It is stressful having a house on the market. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's GORGEOUS!! I'm so jealous!! I'm glad you can almost relax- it's been crazy for you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute house! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your house...totally gorgeous.
ReplyDelete