Over the past nine years we have had
1 - Adorable, crazy, wild, lovable, little boy
2 - Houses
3 - Trips outside the United States (Western Caribbean cruise, Canada, Southern Caribbean Cruise)

4 - Sister who have gotten married since we did (none of our brothers have gotten married after us, Spencer's older brother was married before us, and my brother will be married by our next anniversary) - Janeene and Israel- August 2001, Becky and Paul - December 2001, Andrea and Vince - March 2003 (I think...it may have been May) Brenda and Dave- November 2003
5 - Cars - (1995 Chevy S-10 pickup, 1996 Mercury Sable, 2003 Honda Civic Sedan (Gold), 2003 Honda Civic Coup (silver), 2005 Honda CR-V)
6 - Years of schooling for Spencer
7 - Days in Hawaii
8 - years with our crazy little dog Brodie

9 - Jobs between the two of us (me - Magna Dental, Dr. Pyper, The Barber, Mountainland Pediatric Dentistry -- Spencer - Deseret Book, Providian Financial, Zions Bank, Mantyla McReynolds, and Deloitte)
They have been nine amazing, fun, crazy, emotional years. And I can't wait to see what the next nine hold.
Happy Anniversary! What fun you two have had together.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Sorry your "Live-in" babysitter isn't there...but if you want I'll watch him after I get back so you guys can go out. :)
ReplyDelete