Monday, November 30, 2009

Visiting Santa

Saturday was another whirl wind day. I will have to post about the morning when I get pictures from Stephanie (somehow I only got 3 pictures from playing that morning).

Anyway, Saturday afternoon we went back to the mall with Katie to see Santa. We didn't know how Roman would do because well, he wasn't really a fan of Santa last year (see here) and he is still kind of leery of strangers. So we went and just hoped that he wouldn't scream bloody murder again. We got to the mall, and there wasn't a line at all. Not a single person waiting to see Santa so we went right in, went up and chose what we wanted then started in on the pictures. Roman wasn't sure what he was doing sitting on some random guys lap, but he sat and I pulled faced and we got him to almost half smile.



We finally got a picture that was okay and Katie went and got Roman from Santa's lap at which time Santa asked if she was his sister....WHAT???? Seriously. We were laughing about that but um, she is only a few years younger them me, apparently I was looking REALLY old this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super impressed he sat on Santa's lap. I highly doubt we'd be able to get Katelyn to.

    LOL! Katie does look young but you in NO WAY look THAT old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...there is no way you have ever looked old enough to be my mother. Not even close!! haha, Santa was a little off his rocker.

    ReplyDelete