Kaylee was so cute, she was concentrating so hard to get it just perfect. Gabby just wanted to put candy everywhere, and Roman, well, he was just excited that it was a train, made out of candy and cookies, really what could be better?
Friday, December 18, 2009
Gingerbread Train
Okay, I know I know I am so far behind on blogging! I am blaming it on the holiday craziness! A week and a half ago we made a gingerbread train for Family Home Evening. The kids had so much fun with it.
Kaylee was so cute, she was concentrating so hard to get it just perfect. Gabby just wanted to put candy everywhere, and Roman, well, he was just excited that it was a train, made out of candy and cookies, really what could be better?

Kaylee was so cute, she was concentrating so hard to get it just perfect. Gabby just wanted to put candy everywhere, and Roman, well, he was just excited that it was a train, made out of candy and cookies, really what could be better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never seen a pre-made train before! That's awesome and the kids did a great job of decorating.
ReplyDelete