This week my friend Marlo (and her sweet little girl T) came on a quick trip to go to Sundance. Roman and T hit it off right away. They were so cute together. We went to dinner with them Wednesday night and they were instant friends. They were throwing back their heads fake laughing their heads off. They were sharing food, just adorable.


We were able to see them again on Saturday for a bit too. Once again they were just so sweet together. They were holding hands. sharing chairs, just happy to be together. Roman was convinced as we said our goodbyes yesterday that if he took a good nap today that T would come to our house to play today. I guess it just gives us one more reason that we need to finally take a trip to Disneyland, so we can visit her cute friend too.





That is just too cute!! They're adorable together. P.S. I love your sweater and those awesome shoes Roman is wearing. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute. :) Btw, I was trying to comment to you on FB to say congrats, but it still says we aren't friends. :)
ReplyDelete- Lisa
Oh, Wendy. . . thank you for posting the pictures and memorializing this special time with us. I loved getting to hang out with you; it deepened our friendship in such a big way.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mar and TT