He amazes me EVERY DAY!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Faces
Almost every day Roman and I do workbooks. Sometimes we work on letters or numbers, other times I just let him play with them. This morning I was tired, so when Roman said he wanted to do his giant workbook that's mostly a bunch of learning games I told him that was fine today. We were going through it, he drew curly hair on "Harry" (I was surprised it actually looked like hair) did really well with the connect the dots, then we got to a page where he was supposed to draw faces on 2 people and a dog. He asked what he was supposed to do and I told him to draw faces. Usually he just scribbles or tries. The first face he drew I was in shock. So I told him to draw the other two. I couldn't believe they were real faces. Well, as real as they can be drawn by a 2 year old. But he drew 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth on each one. I honestly don't know where he learned to draw faces.


He amazes me EVERY DAY!
He amazes me EVERY DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow--That IS amazing!!! Way to go, Roman!
ReplyDelete