Sunday, May 23, 2010

Two going on how old?

Some of the things that Roman says just blow me away. I honestly don't know where he hears thins, processes them, and they come out well...here are a few examples.

On Monday we were eating lunch. Roman asked me "Did you know someone throwed Uncle Bama (President Obama) out of the house?" I asked him to repeat what he had said 3 times because I thought it was crazy that he was actually saying that. After the third time he said "you really need to listen Mom." Wow! I stand corrected, once again, by my 2 year old, who is apparently already interested in politics.

On Tuesday we went grocery shopping with my mom. As we were done she got him a car toy. I grabbed 2 to let him choose which one he wanted. A VW van and a VW bug. I thought for sure he would choose the bug because he loves pointing them out on the road. When we got home he explained "this van is kind of like Filmore (from Cars), except this one is orange and Filmore is green." (for anyone that doesn't watch Cars on a regular basis like we do, Filmore is indeed a green VW van.)

On Wednesday while playing on my iPod he told me "When I turn 3 I will be a big big boy and I can have my own iPod."

On Thursday Roman was looking out the window in his bedroom and he saw a woman walking a horse down the road. He came running to me and said "Mom come look, fast!" So I went into his room and he said "Mom look that girl is walking a horsie, I really really want one of those."

On Friday we got stuck in some construction going over to Walmart. Roman usually loves it when we are stuck in construction because he loves watching construction vehicles. Where were stuck we couldn't really see any. After about 5 minutes (trying to go about 1 mile) Roman said "ugh, this is making me crazy!!" I feel the same way bud! Definitely ready for the construction to be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment