Monday, September 13, 2010

Tie Dye

My sister Marla is the best aunt. All the kids LOVE her. She works for that though. She is always doing fun things with them, playing with them. She's a pretty great aunt, and a pretty great sister. Two weeks ago Marla took all of the nieces and nephews (except Roman) outside at my parents house to do tie dye. On Labor Day we all went to my parents house so that we could take pictures of the kids in their tie dyed shirts.




*Funny side story. Roman was wearing his church clothes when we got to my parents house and I didn't want him to go out to do tie dye in that so I went out to the car to get another outfit for him to wear. While I was outside I heard someone running around screaming the same thing over and over again, couldn't really understand it and I thought "Man, my parents have an annoying neighbor kid." Just then the screaming got closer and I could understand what they were screaming "Tie dye, tie dye" I was a little embarrassed it was one of my nieces (or nephew). I went back into the house to get Roman changed and to tell them the story about the tie dye screaming child and just as I said "I don't know who it was, but they were just running around screaming 'tie dye, tie dye' at the top of their lungs" That same child came running in the back door yelling "Tie dye, tie dye."


It's a lot harder then you would think to get 7 kids 7 and under to all look at the same camera at the same time and smile. This is the best one I could get of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment