One Saturday Spencer went golfing with a few of his friends. I didn't want to sit at home alone with the kids on a Saturday. So, we decided to make a day of it and go to a new park. I looked online and found a few new parks that we could maybe check out. The first park that we went to I didn't think to take any pictures. It was Roman's favorite of the three. It was also the furthest from our house. (Probably about 5 miles away.) We stayed there and played for about an hour and a half. We left there to go run a few errands. I promised Roman if he was good on the errands that we could go to another park afterward. He was great on the errands so we went and found another park. It was much smaller then the first but he had a lot of fun there too. We stayed at the second park for another hour then we needed to head home to get some dinner. Roman wanted to keep playing so I promised him that if we went home and ate dinner we could go to the neighborhood park to play afterward.


Roman ate his dinner super fast (which is amazing for him, because he is a major dawdler when it comes to mealtime.) so we went to the park in our neighborhood. We just walked over. I let Hudson out of the stroller and he wasn't sure if I was really giving him permission to get into things at first. As soon as he realized that he could get down and into things he was all about the sand.

Roman decided he wanted to be a dog and dig in the sand.

Hudson couldn't figure out why he kept picking the sand up and it kept slipping between his fingers. He was fascinated by it.

Roman wanted to push the stroller home.


After a fun, crazy, busy, exhausting day at three parks I took two tired, dirty boys home for a bath and bed.
What park was the first one you went to?
ReplyDelete