Roman's last day of school I was sad, and Roman was excited. He was ready for the break, he has been ready for the break for a while. I was sad because now it's all my responsibility to keep him occupied and challenged, think of things to teach him, and help him to continue to learn and grow.

For the last day of school they had a circus day. They were supposed to dress up as a circus performer. Roman didn't decide what he wanted to be until Wednesday (his last day of school was Thursday (June 2) that he wanted to be a magician. So some quick thinking I remembered he had a magicians hat somewhere in all the toys. We searched the basement and found it. He insisted he needed a cape and wand. So we ran to the craft store and found some fabric (he was pretty adamant that he needed a black cape with stars on it...we couldn't find black so we settled for blue) and a dowel for a wand. After he went to bed that night I hurried and bound the edges of his cape and cut and painted the dowel to look like a wand. Roman was so excited when he got up and tried them on. He love them. He even let Hudson try his costume on.




Roman loved his class. He loved his teachers. He has even said that he loves that he has break, and he is excited to go back to school in August.
No comments:
Post a Comment