Monday, August 13, 2007

Play time

Okay, so I know I said I was only going to post once a week, and this is the third time in a week, but what can I say, he is so cute, I can't help myself. Today Roman was play with his activity bar while I was changing his diaper, and he was so happy, I forgot to take video this morning, but we tried again this evening, and we got it. He was just smiling and cooing and laughing. So I couldn't help myself, I had to share.



This is what Roman thinks of Scripture time. Actually, Spencer just can't resist taking a picture of him when he is sleeping with his tummy hanging out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie--love him hanging out in his pants like that. By the way, we haven't met, but I'm Katie's sister Carol...we love being able to see Roman, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you guys have enjoyed checking it out. I was changing his clothes so he got away with no shirt, I was hoping no one would notice that. Oh well, just makes it cuter.

    ReplyDelete