Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Talking

Tuesday was Roman's official 2 month well check. He hadn't gained any weight. So he is in the 60th percentile for weight. They measured his height and head circumference. He is now 22 3/4" long, so he is in the 50th percentile for height, and his head circumference was 37 cm, so he is still in the 5th percentile for head circumference. He also had immunizations yesterday, and had a rough day because of it. Last night he woke up from his nap, and he was so happy, he was cooing and talking, so I took a little bit of video of him talking to me. In my defense, I was home alone, so I did the video alone so it's not great, but so cute. I actually had two video's that I took that night of him talking, and the better of the two is too big, so I had to do the smaller one. Here he is carrying on a conversation with me.

Okay, I finally got this to work, but it's a link, sorry don't know why this camera won't work. I'll make sure to take video with the other camera. Anyway, enjoy. I know it's kind of a lame conversation, but I was camera shy . . .

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 9/5/07


Last night Roman was so happy, I took a few pictures and LOVE this smile!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Roman and his cousin Kaylee were modeling their vests we got for them for family pictures. Spencersays Roman needs to do some serious growing in the next month if he is going to wear that. Oh yeah, and they were both pulling faces for the picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last, my favorite for tonight, Roman has started doing some serious pouting, and I have been trying forever to get a picture. Here it is. He has just about perfected the pout.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the facial expressions! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize that pouty lip...someone who shall go unnamed was the master of the pouty lip. : ) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol - You know I thought he was a little young to have learned that already. zgood to know it was inherited. I laugh at him every time he does it. By the way, I saw your boys on the nameless persons blog, way too cute!

    ReplyDelete