Friday, December 21, 2007

6 months

Photobucket
Photobucket
Roman is 6 months old. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Like last month it was hard to have him just sit still and take pictures, but I thought they were cute. He has been spending a lot of time on his knees lately. He still hasn't mastered forward, he can move forward a little bit, but has gotten good at backing himself into a corner. He is so proud of himself every time he moves forward that he squeals then falls because he was so excited. He has no desire to army crawl, if he is going to crawl it's going to be on his hands and knees or on his hands and toes, which is very funny and cute. I haven't been able to get any pictures of him on his toes crawling. Oh and he is not pulling himself up yet, I stood him up next to Pooh. If he stand him up he will hold onto things and stand but thankfully he hasn't started pulling himself up yet.
I don't know if I have mentioned before that Roman laughs in his sleep. Sometimes it's just a chuckle, other times he is giggling in his sleep. It's adorable. The other day he laughed for the first probably 10 minutes of his nap. I wonder what he is dreaming about?

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cute. He is getting so big. Pretty soon he's going to have to hold Winnie the Pooh for the pictures. Now that he's mobile nothing's safe.

    ReplyDelete