Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Random cute pictures

Naptime
Ready for Bath time
Just happy to have his clothes off (He would like to be a nudist)
Brodie and Roman have a mutual respect for each other they have an unspoken rule that they don't drool on each other, although it looks like Roman was thinking about it.
Showing their true colors
Working on crawling. He tried. . .hasn't quite gotten it down yet.

Roman has become quite the little acrobat lately. He loves rolling over and doing flips. We can't even set him in our lap anymore without him trying to flip off. He is now trying to crawl, he gets up on his hands and knees and gets his knees moving, but as soon as they get up to his hands he falls.
He threw his first temper tantrum tonight. I am sure in the future we won't find them as funny, but Spencer and I couldn't help but laugh at him. He wanted to eat a box of tissues and I took it away, he threw himself back (thankfully he was sitting on the bed so it didn't hurt) rolled over, started screaming and kicking his feet. Luckily he forgot about the tissues and we were able to move him to more age apropriate toys.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a doll. I hope he is one of those kids (ahem like my sister) who you can't keep clothes on. Then you will have to chase the naked toddler around. HEEHEE

    ReplyDelete