Friday, December 14, 2007

Sleeping Santa

We went shopping this morning and Roman was so tired by the time we finally made it home that I took him out of the car, changed his diaper, swaddled him, and he didn't wake up. I just thought he looked so cute all swaddled sleeping, I had to take a picture. When Spencer got home I sent him up to see him and he woke up and I had to take a few more pictures of him smiling all swaddled with his Santa hat on.


Tonight my sister babysat Roman at my parents house I showed them how to swaddle him because he can't sleep unless he is swaddled tight. My dad thought he looked like a burrito so when I called to check on him around bedtime my dad said "The burrito is sleeping." I have a feeling that is going to be his new nickname, at least with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment