Saturday, July 19, 2008

Treehouse Museum

This is such a cool museum. My sister Janeene went there on her way home from Yellowstone with her kids and the pictures looked so cool but I thought it would be above Roman's level. We had a family party in Ogden area yesterday so we went up with Becky and her girls, met up with Nicola and her family and we all went to the Treehouse Museum together. When we got there it said "walking to 15" is considered the kids price. Roman isn't walking yet so he was free, but I was really afraid there wouldn't be anything for him to do because of that. Was I ever wrong. He had so much fun. Everything was at his level, he WANTED to walk everywhere, he was on the floor just going crazy. We were there almost 3 hours and he was EXHAUSTED when we left, but he was so happy.

Roman and Adam are the only boys, and Adam was so great. He WANTED to play with Roman, showed him all sorts of cool things, and was with us for about 1/2 hour.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, that does look like fun. I'm glad to know at 1 there are cool places to take kids. Roman is adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! This looks awesome!!! How fun! I love fireman Roman & President Roman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a lot of fun going to the Museum with all of you. Thank you for the pictures that you sent me of my kids. I think you were more diligent than I was. (= Roman is so cute in all those pictures. I still can't get over how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about the museum that I think we're just going to have to check it out now. I know Roman's probably just dying to walk, but you should enjoy the not-walking stage while it lasts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, (a) cutest outfit ever, and (b) I am loving the one of him sitting in the oval office. That's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete