I mentioned we had a family emergency yesterday. My sister has had a string of bad luck this summer. Everything from her tires being slashed, dropping a pickle jar that broke and cut her leg (almost needed stitches, just did steri-strips instead), she had to end the summer with a huge bang. And it was huge! She was on her way to my house last night to bring me some diapers my other sister picked up for me and she was in an accident. Her roommate has been the unfortunate sidekick for most of their misadventures, and this was no exception. She was facing toward my sister when the airbag deployed and it left her with a very swollen face. They were so fortunate, they walked away very sore, cuts, bruises, but they walked away!
(These are the remains of her "Decapitated ducks" they were bobble head ducks she had attached to the dashboard)
Yikes! Car wrecks are the worst! I am glad she is okay! Those airbags do more harm than good most of the time...mine gave me a third degree chemical burn!
Oh Wow! I'm glad they are ok! hopefully now that summer is over she can be done with the little emergencies! And by the way, your little Roman is just the cutest thing! And I LOVE the red hair!!!!
I love that Marla and Tiffany are just staring at the car drinking Jamba Juice.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh! I'm glad she is ok! That wreak looks bad...
ReplyDeleteYikes! Car wrecks are the worst! I am glad she is okay! Those airbags do more harm than good most of the time...mine gave me a third degree chemical burn!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow! I'm glad they are ok! hopefully now that summer is over she can be done with the little emergencies! And by the way, your little Roman is just the cutest thing! And I LOVE the red hair!!!!
ReplyDeleteOuch! Glad they are ok overall. That's a lot of traumatic stuff to fit into a summer.
ReplyDeleteholy!! angels were around that day for sure!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo, how was your weekend? Even after surgery I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to read all about it!
ReplyDeleteSCARY...glad everyone is okay...that looks AWFUL.
ReplyDelete