Sunday, August 31, 2008

What do Penguin's say?

Friday Roman and I went to the zoo. Just the two of us. Because school is back in session the zoo was so much less crowded and the animals were so much more active. The bears were out and we didn't have to fight to get up to the fence to see them.


Roman was fascinated by the bear. We stood watching it for probably 5 minutes.

He was also fascinated by the penguins. Another animal we sat and watched for quite some time. The Penguins were so noisy. I have never heard penguins make so much noise. It was like they were mimicking each other.


Here is a little video of the Penguins.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cute mom. I love that you take Roman so many places and do so much with him. He will only be better for it. He is an adorable boy.

    ReplyDelete