Sunday, August 3, 2008

Look who's Walking Now!

We suspected that Roman was just stubborn, okay, we didn't suspect, we knew he was stubborn, we just assumed that was why he wasn't walking yet. I think we were right. Today my parents sat a few feet apart to try to get Roman to walk. After about 15 minutes he was walking all the way across the room.

7 comments:

  1. that little smile before he took off was so charming! thats so exciting he can walk now. I cant wait to see for myself.Hes going to be so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! What a big boy! That's a lot of steps for a new walker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I can't believe he is walking!!! What a cute little walk at that! :) YAY little guy! I'm excited about this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, he is SO adorable! How fun for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little walker! He looks so cute! And cute pics on the post down below too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute how excited he gets!! i must say it is so fun to watch him grow...both here and in real life. what a sweet family

    ReplyDelete