We had family pictures taken about 2 weeks ago by our amazing friend Kim. She spent just over an hour, and took some of the most amazing pictures of our family. Now here is where we need help! They are too good! I can't choose! Please vote for your favorites in the comments. We have to narrow all these amazing pictures down to just 10 to use for our adoption profile! Anyway, go here to see our predicament! (You will need to enter YOUR e-mail address to view them) BTW the easiest way to view them is on the right (before you click into a set) it says "slideshow" click that and it goes through them all larger.
Thanks Kim, they truly are amazing pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are the ones I like the best:
ReplyDeleteRoman - Strickland035
Wendy - DSC0151
Spencer - DSC0158
Couple - DSC0135
Family - Strickland024 and Strickland002
Hope that helps!
My faves are:
ReplyDeleteRoman- Strickland035
Wendy- DSCO154
Spencer- DSCO158
Group- I couldn't choose just one!
002, 008, 016, 024
Couple- 045, 0135
Good luck choosing, they are all darling. And best of luck with the adoption process!
Here's my choices:
ReplyDeleteRoman - Strickland028
Wendy - DSC0154
Spencer - DSC0158
Group - Strickland016, Strickland024
Couple - DSC0135
I couldn't narrow things down. so many beautiful pics!
ReplyDelete033,DSC0150,group.005,oo8.014,021,023,024, DSC0033
couples 043,045,046,47, DSC0130
Wow, this really is hard, they turned out so beautiful. You guys look so happy! Here are my favorites:
ReplyDeleteRoman - DSC0087, Strickland035
Wendy - DSC0153
Spencer - DSC0158
Group - Stricklando2, 011, 018, 021, 023, 024, 027,
Couple - Strickland046, 045
That's way more than 10, you havve your work cut out for you!
I can't give you an opinion...I think that they are all fantastic!
ReplyDeleteRoman is such a little doll, and your family is beautiful!
Here are the ones I like:
ReplyDelete005
015
019
021
030
035
044
047
You're right - it's really hard to pick. I think
ReplyDelete8
18
20
28
35
43
49
87
130
150
Hope that's some help. Stephanie is really impressed with your adoption profile page. YOu did a really nice job!