
Before Roman was born I worked at a pediatric dental office. It was so much fun because the other girl that worked in the front office, Ilien (Pronounced Elaine), was due the same day that Roman was due. We enjoyed the last few months before the babies were born (the dentist didn't enjoy it so much knowing that he was loosing his front office).
Ilein and I have kept in touch. It's been fun to see how they are growing. Ilein's little girl is named Xela (Pronounced Shayla). Roman was born a few days early, Xela was born a few days late, so they are about a week and a half apart in age. We have tried to go to lunch every month or two to keep up with each other. Today was the first time that Roman and Xela were really interacting with each other. They had so much fun! We went to Thanksgiving point and had lunch then took the kids to the farm to see the animals and to ride the horses. Roman loved the goats. He kept Mooing at them. I had to tell him they weren't cows. He finally got it when a goat Mahed at him.



Xela is a natural at riding the ponies, I didn't get a picture of her, but here is my little cowboy.

Aren't they two of the cutest kids ever!?! Oh and the funniest part is Xela i s 1/2 hispanic too. . .you would never guess looking at either of them!
Cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteEveryone has been going there! I need to get on board...seriously. What a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteI think that's so great that you are able to keep touch like that. Good friends are important to hold on to. A funny coincidence...I have a sister-in-law named Xela too! She'll get a kick out of knowing that she's not the only one :)
ReplyDelete