For a few months now we have been able to ask Roman "Where's Roman?" and he will put both of his hands on top of his head and pat himself on the head. We thought he was so smart and knew that he was Roman. Well, today I realized, he doesn't necessarily know he's Roman, he thinks his head is Roman.
We just got home and I got Roman some dinner. He was feeding his food to the dog and I told him "No, that banana is not for Brodie, it's for Roman." He thought about it for a second then put it on his head an patted it in.
Now he needs a bath to get all the banana out of his hair!
That's just adorable! And I love the sleep position pics too!! How funny.
ReplyDeleteThat story about the banana is too cute! I like the pics of him sleeping too...reminds me of Hank.
ReplyDeleteThat is hillarious! how cute
ReplyDelete