First it was a boat. He was holding on to the edges and making it rock and saying "Whoa, whoa." He told me it was a boat, a few times. I would have never guessed if he hadn't told me!

Then it was a playpen. He thought it was fun to run around in it.
(At the end of the video he says "on your bum" because I am always telling him he needs to sit down on his bum)
Then it turned into a bed. He saw his blanket in the laundry (I had to sneak it into the wash when he was napping). I didn't even get past him when it came out of the dryer he saw it in my armful of laundry and wanted it. As soon as I gave him his blanket he started asking for a pil pow so I gave him a pillow and he settled in to watch his movie.
Ah...that list picture is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI remember watching Daniel play with a laundry basket when he was about that age. It kept him happy for at least an hour. Why do we buy them toys???
ReplyDeleteWhat great pics! I love the end one. Sometimes I feel that way too. Did I hear you guys made an offer on a house? Did your house sell? I am so behind. (=
ReplyDelete