Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jabber Mouth

Roman is a little Jabber mouth. He talks ALL DAY LONG! I decided for one day I was going to write down every word he said, not repeats or we would have a lot of "mine" "Mommy" "I sit" etc.

I started right as Roman woke up this morning and wow does he say a LOT. By the time he went down for his morning nap at 10:45 he had filled 2 pages in my notebook. That's over 100 things.

So for those of you who are curious what Roman can say sit back, this is going to be one heck of a list!

I want out
Daddy
Hewwow (Hello)
Bob
Po
Utta Bob (Other Bob)
Turtle
Momma (See I came after daddy and all the animals, I know how important I am :) )
Thank You
a tissue
No, I need a wipe
a belt
uh huh
mine
uh oh
Papa
a cup
ouchies
a house
sit
chair
compupu (computer)
cookies
a chip (this is what he wanted for Breakfast, cookies and chips, I have a very healthy boy)
a bowl (he finally settled on a bowl of cereal)
a buh buh (blanket)
that
a pilpow (pillow)
I want you sit
two
four
five
peek
My Doggie
cheese
eyes
ball
I wanna see
a G (Janeene)
Sananna (Savannah)
Nanna (Vannah)
Bye Goodbye
Shhhhh
Me
A Phone
I need Shoes
I said Shoes Mamma
Agoo (Again)
I want it out (meaning on, he uses the word out for on)
Hide
a book
Sananna, need my book
Need Help
Car
Vroom
a coat
I need a path (bath)
a duck
Nigh Night
Banana
Table
a cracker
up
color color
the back (the vacuum)
I need the back (knocking on the closet door)
outside
I want more
close
on the stool
a tree
I want to read
sorry
Whoa, I fall
jumpy
for the baby
down
Gabby
I need to drive (he wanted to play MarioKart)
get it out (the steering wheel for MarioKart)
poo poo
panpah (Kung Fu Panda)
Stinky
Mommy
Kaykee (Kaylee)
Cute
I need to read a paper
a spoon
please
go,go,go,go,go
I need the plate
the Brew (Brodie, our dog)
All done
close it
on the nose
my knee, see, my knee
cool (This is his response when I ask him a question and end it with "Okay?")
play
Nuh uh (no)
Beby (Becky)
The Brew's bear
I want it on, on the lips (he found my chapstick)
Warwa (Marla)
Goc (Doc Hudson)
Pants
Chris
I need a puppy (book)
paw
a nat (cat)
a hand
wat a han (wash the hands)
candy MY candy
a light
my hoodie
I need a broom (again knocking on the closet door)
my guys (glasses)
I need T (Tiffany)
fries
juice
table
Hot! It hot?
Who that?
Balloon
ceiling
lights
hi, hi
cart
yellow
black
keys
I walk
a hat
my head
a train (it was actually a bus)
stroller
the bubba (Bubbles, Spencer's cousin's dog)
Mamma, Hurry
blue
oh no
in the ear (putting his sippy cup in his ear)
I need to eat
Whata (water)
Towel
Buh bye, bye goodbye
I did it
in a mouth
I need a tissue for a eye (I know he already said all these words but whenever he throws a tantrum and cries after he is done he asks for a tissue for his eyes and I think it's funny)
a cow
belly butt (belly button)
say moo mama
put that down
six
Pooh
three
Poohlet (Piglet)
get in
wanna seat (seatbelt)
nack nack (fruit snacks)
Num nummy
A tt (the TV)
a wovie (a movie)
Honey (he has started calling people honey)
I wanna play
I driving
that funny
teeth
tunnel

I am sure I missed a few but you get the picture. He say so many things. I can think of so many words that he DIDN'T say today. I love how much he talks!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! He covered almost the whole family. I'm surprise he didn't say Gamma or papa. He's a little jabber box, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi did say Papa, but he calls all grandparents Papa, occasionally he will say Grandma but usually just calls mom Papa too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "Poohlet". That is too funny! :) What a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete