Yesterday I was getting Roman dressed. We got a clean diaper on, got his shirt on then he bolted. I usually keep all the doors closed on the main floor at my parents house but the bathroom and their bedroom doors were open. I did a quick sweep of both rooms and no sign of him. It was just the two of us here and it was completely quiet. I mean he was not making a single noise. I was starting to get a little stressed. There aren't many places to hide in the bathroom so I went into my parents room to look in all the nooks and crannies and that is just where I found him, in a nook and cranny. More specifically, in my dad's closet, on the shoe rack, trying on all my parents shoes! Having the time of his life!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Shoes
I blame myself for Roman's shoe fetish. I have always loved baby boy shoes. They are one of the only things that you can accessorize for boys. Shoes and Hats (and he loves both now). I think he probably has 8 or 9 pair of shoes that fit him right now. 6 or 8 hats, you get the picture. Having that many is not enough. He wants to wear everyone elses shoes and hats as well (especially Uncle Chris' hats, he seems to have a hat fetish also, we don't even want to KNOW how many hat's Chris has!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is too cute. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is way cute! He's growing up so much! BTW - I saw your comment on my blog, and want to know what's going on with the house! Fill us in!
ReplyDelete