Thursday, March 19, 2009

We GOT IT!

We got the key to the house today!  Horray!  We went over and made lists of what needs to be done before we can move in!  Should be in next weekend!


P.S. Roman didn't want to leave today  after we took this picture he wanted to go back inside!

8 comments:

  1. wait a minute! We've been waiting with you for months and the only picture we get is of your front steps? I mean, the boy on the steps is cute, but I really wan to see the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo!!! i want to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tony here, that's awesome! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Finally! So glad it all worked out! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you guys - and I agree where are the rest of the pics. Before and after pics are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It's about time! Glad your long wait is over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see it all...can't wait.

    ReplyDelete