Millcreek Canyon is one of our favorite places to be. I have blogged about it many times (because we go there a LOT!) Now that tax season is over, Spencer technically only has to work 1/2 days on Friday's. I say technically because it doesn't always work that way. Today he was home by 3:00 (because he didn't go in until 11:00) and I got everything ready so that as soon as he was home we could go. I think we may have over prepared today. I had full snow gear packed. Coats, hats, gloves and mittens, boots, snow pants. It was in the 50's up the canyon and while Roman needed a coat, I think we would have been fine with just sweatshirts. I actually put my coat in the backpack because I was too hot!
It was so pretty up the canyon (as it always is) and we enjoyed the time that we had. Roman was fascinated by the water (Which scares me a little) and kept saying "I wanna see the water" and when we were looking at it he would say "I want to see MORE water." I told him if we just stood there it would all come to us, but he didn't like that answer.
Here are a few pictures we took today. Isn't it beautiful?



And here is what happens when I try to take pictures of the 3 of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment