Roman has been entertaining himself mostly. And in the meantime entertaining me.
First a story because I didn't get a picture. I was in our bathroom cleaning the shower and Roman came running in with Teddy to tell me that Teddy had an ah oh. In other words, Teddy had an accident. I told him "oh no, you better take teddy to the potty then." Then I started thinking, I mean I guess it's okay that Teddy had an accident, I mean he hasn't gone to the potty in about a week. At least it was Teddy that had the accident, not Roman.
On to pictures, As soon as I saw Roman in the tub reading his new books from Grandma I knew it was going to be a day where we needed the camera handy.

Sure enough, he has had a busy morning.
After he was done reading in the tub I heard him run into his room I thought, so I went to see what he was into and I couldn't find him. Getting a little nervous I started checking other rooms, closets and that's when I found him, playing in a pile of blankets in the bottom of his closet. So I took a few pictures and Roman followed me back into my bathroom where I was cleaning.
He wanted to take a bath in my tub.
He wanted to take a bath in my tub.
He hadn't even been in the tub 5 minutes before he made his break. He ran into the sitting room where I had a CD playing on the DVD player and started dancing (completely naked).
So I finally caught him and got him back into his clothes. Started cleaning the bathroom AGAIN and once again it was a little too quiet. I went to investigate and Roman was "hiding." He found a bag of chips and was hiding under the edge of our blankets eating.
As I was just finishing typing this, Roman came running in with Teddy again, Teddy needed to go poo poo in the potty. I grabbed the camera and Roman said "Cheese, say Cheese teddy, Cheese." When Teddy was finished Roman gave him a big hug and said "Good job Teddy." At which point Teddy ALMOST fell into the potty. Becky has been waiting for Teddy to go swimming and it almost happened today!
It's not even 11:00 am yet, this is going to be a VERY interesting day!





Super super cute! (The boy and the stories!)
ReplyDeleteThis has been the story of my life lately, trying to do stuff around the house is nearly impossible with Alex all over the place. Must be the age! Funniest thing, I'm at work looking at your blog and one of my co-workers says, "that looks like my cousin's baby!" Sure enough, it was...(Andrea S.) Small world, huh?!
ReplyDelete