Monday, August 24, 2009

2 year well child

Roman had his 2 year well child check up on Friday. Roman was being unusually out of control at the appointment. It was a little crazy. But, the second the doctor but the stethoscope up to his chest he calmed down, and just sat and let her look.

As for stats, he was just about exactly where I thought.

weight: 24 lbs (8%)
height: 32 inches (4%)
head circumference: 17" (10%)

Oh and I always love when she is telling me "what to expect" between now and the next appointment. I actually laughed a tiny bit when she was telling me what he should be doing by 3. He should be able to say at least 250 words, be using 3 word sentences, be able to identify colors and shapes. He can do it all already.

Tonight we went to "Roman's Temple" for Family Home Evening. Roman refers to the Draper temple as his temple. He is always asking to go to his temple so we decided this would be a good time to go. We forgot that the grounds are locked on Mondays so we just walked around outside the gates then sat down and read the story of Nephi's bow then we talked a little about prayer. I don't know why I thought Family Home Evening would be so much harder than it is. It has been a great experience so far (the whole 2 weeks) but is something I am looking forward to so much now!

No comments:

Post a Comment