Roman has recently become interested in his boogers. One of his favorite ways to sit is with his thumb in his mouth and his finger in his nose. I hate this habit that he has developed and I am constantly telling him to take his finger out of his nose. I don't even have to say what he needs to take out. I just say "Take it out." And he knows. Ugh, well, with this habit, of course occasionally he gets a few on his finger (SICK!!)
One day we were sitting on the couch together and he takes his finger out of his nose and there is a booger on his finger. He holds is out to me and says "You wanna eat it Momma?" Um NO! I politely told him no and that was disgusting, then, he tried to put it in my mouth! I had to hold his hand away from me while Spencer ran to get a tissue. Ick, just thinking about it is gross.
Today, Roman went with Becky to pick Kaylee up from school. Roman and Gabby are in the back seat together. All of a sudden Gabby says "Eew Roman that's disgusting. Mom (becky) Roman just picked his nose." Becky looks back and Roman has a huge bugger on his finger. He looks at Becky and says "I don't want to eat it Becky, it gives my tummy ouchies."
Well, at least he doesn't want to eat it...now we need to teach him not to offer them to others!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least he's not selfish?!??
ReplyDeleteThe icky (but still wonderful) parts of being a mom!
Ewwwww! Katelyn loves to put her fingers in her nose, too and when I tell her to take it out and that it's GROSS (!!!!) she looks at me sideways and promptly sticks another finger up her other nostril! REBEL!!! So if you figure out how to get Roman to stop, PLEASE clue me in. I think she's been sick for the past 5 weeks because of this nasty little habit.
ReplyDelete