Thursday, March 25, 2010

Penguin Preview

We have been looking forward to today at the aquarium for almost a year. We have had our aquarium membership almost an entire year, and the entire time they have been preparing for their penguin exhibit. It opened today! Because we have an aquarium membership they had a special members only event this morning to see them before the aquarium opened to the public. We made sure we were there right at the beginning and it was still CRAZY. There were so many people, but I have to say, as crazy as it was when we got there, it was even crazier an hour later as we were leaving.





The penguins were so cute diving and swimming, it was fun to see them. We are excited to go back and see the penguins when it's not nearly as busy. While we were there we wandered around and looked at the other fish and things. We love having an aquarium membership!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love penguins!! They are so cute! Now I have to go and see them. Or maybe I will go in a couple of weeks when it is not so busy.
    ♥/ MAYHAM

    ReplyDelete