Sunday, April 18, 2010

Park Picnic

Today was such a beautiful day. Because the weather has been so nice we decided yesterday to have a picnic lunch this afternoon. We were planning to go up the canyon, a little place we went last fall that was absolutely beautiful. We started thinking about it this afternoon and remembered that it's still been snowing in the canyons, so we checked temperates and it was still pretty cold up there. So we decided on Plan B....um, we didn't have a plan B, so we quickly came up with one. We didn't want to just go to the park around the corner, we go there all the time. I was thinking about different places we could go and I remembered almost 3 years ago, a little BBQ we had at this fun park that if I remembered right wasn't too far from our house. So after searching on the internet for a few minutes I found the park, it was only about 10 minutes from our house, and it had a couple playgrounds. So we we packed our picnic and we were on our way. We ate our little picnic first. Roman was so distracted by the playground we had a hard time getting him to eat. After we finally finished our food we went and played on the upper playground, then went down to the lower playground. We ended up spending over 2 hours at the park. It was so nice to sit back and watch Roman play. It was perfect park weather.


1 comment: