Sunday, April 18, 2010

Planting seeds

We decided to get going on our garden early this year (instead of the beginning of June when we usually get it planted) so Friday night we went to the nursery to get plants. Well, apparently we decided to get started too early. They didn't have very many plants yet, we bought tomato plants, but they didn't have any cucumbers (which anyone who knows Roman knows we can't live without cucumbers in our garden). So we decided that we would try planting cucumbers and spinach from seed this year.


Roman was a little concerned that his hand was dirty after picking dirt up and putting it in the cups.

After we were done planting seeds he found a little seed pod from our tree in his car, he is really fascinated by seeds right now.


Hopefully they will work, if not I guess we'll hit the nursery again later in the season. If nothing else, Roman had fun planting with Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. That's fun! I decided I didn't want to even attempt a garden this year with a newborn...

    ReplyDelete