Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday daddy!

Today was Spencer's birthday! On Saturday I told Roman that it was daddy's birthday on Monday so we needed to get him a present, I asked him what he wanted to get for him. His immediate answer...a tomato. I laughed and said "Okay, what else should be we get him for his birthday?" Roman thought for a minute and said "A Cucumber." So I let it drop until we were finally headed to the store and again I said "Okay, we are going to Target to find Daddy a birthday present, what do you think we should get him that he can use?" Again he said a "A Tomato and a cucumber." So I tried one more time..."What else should be get him that he can use, not eat?" His answer this time "A carrot?"


Roman was so excited to give Daddy his birthday presents this morning.

He couldn't wait for Daddy to take the first present out of the bag...it was a tomato!

Can you tell Spencer is so excited (He doesn't like tomatoes)

Next gift...a cucumber! And we found a new garlic press for him too.

This is the card Roman gave to him.


Happy Birthday Spencer! We Love you! Roman enjoyed the tomato as soon as Spencer opened it, Roman ate it. I am sure he'll probably claim the cucumber tomorrow, so I hope you enjoy the garlic press!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha!!! I love the tomato, and cucumber...but you forgot the lettuce. I even told you that's what he was going for.

    ReplyDelete