I didn't get a picture last night, I wish I had.
We went to my parents for dinner yesterday, Roman was so wound up playing with his cousins, he was seriously screaming and being wild the entire way home. We got home, got him in his pajamas and to bed. Well, an hour went by and he was STILL in his room playing rather then sleeping.
I went in to check on him and I warned him that he had 5 minutes then Dad was going to come check on him and if he wasn't asleep Dad was going to have to hold him (torture right?).
Five minutes go by and we really aren't hearing any noises but as promised Spencer went to check on him. He opened the door and said "Hun, you need to come see this." I asked "Is he asleep?" (Because he notoriously falls asleep in the most awkward positions). Spencer answered "No." So I asked "Is he in trouble?" Spencer answered "Oh yeah!" I went to his doorway and had to step out because I was laughing so hard I didn't want to encourage Roman. Roman had obviously been out of bed. He had his snow pants and coat in bed with him. He has the coat on and Spencer said when he went in Roman was trying to put the pants on (that were still on their hanger).
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kids are so funny sometimes. I remember when Tristan was about that age, we put him to bed and he was really quiet so I figured he was asleep. I went to check on him and he had gotten into the linen closet and had every towel, sheet, and extra blanket in a pile on his floor. He said, "I just wanted to make a soft pile!"
ReplyDelete