Today Roman had his winter program at school. I was so ready. I charged the video camera a week ago, got the tape in the right place, this morning I thought we should probably charge the extra camera battery...just in case. We got there, and Roman was so cute. He came out with his class, they were all wearing christmas hats. They sat down and were ready to go. I had the video camera on him. They started singing, they were all so cute. Then my camera started to beep. Beep...beep...beep...tape full. You have GOT to be kidding me. So I ditch the video camera, grab the camera out of my purse and switch it to video mode so that we don't miss anything. I take one quick still picture then beep...beep...beep...change battery pack. You have GOT to be kidding me! Good thing I came super prepared. I whipped out the other battery and we are back in business. I had to break it up into a video for each song (that I got) since I did it on the camera.
I am not sure why Roman was off the one side with that girl, but it made it easy to video tape him. He wasn't really into the songs as much as I thought he would be, but they were all so cute. After they were done singing Santa came to see them. Once again Roman told Santa that he wants a camera for Christmas.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment