Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CLIMB

I just found this picture and realized I never blogged about it (last month).


Last month Chantelle invited us to go to Trafalga Lehi with them. We had not been there before, and Chantelle found out that 3 and under play free. So we met them there. Most of the rides were closed that day. Apparently they are working to improve safety so they carousel, play area and climbing wall were the only things that were open that they could do. I really thought that Roman would get up to the climbing wall and decide he didn't want to do it after all. We stood in line watching others climb the wall and I asked him several times if he was sure he wanted to do it. He kept answering yes so when it was his turn Chantelle went in with him to help him get harnessed up. They got him on a rope and he did AWESOME! He was climbing in his cowboy boots and he still got up higher then my head. He probably went about 2/3 of the way up the wall before he was done. He has been asking when we can go back. He loves to climb the little climbing wall at Discovery Gateway now too.




No comments:

Post a Comment