The Weather in Utah has been so bi-polar this year (more so then usual) One week we'll have beautiful weather in the 70's and freezing the next week. Well, one Friday it was finally NICE! REALLY NICE! So Spencer and Roman put the tent up in the backyard to have a sleep out. Roman was so excited. I think maybe a little too excited. We lit him stay up a little later then usual. He stayed up until 8 (because we wanted it to be a little dark when he went out to go to sleep. Then Roman and Daddy went out to the tent with all their pillows, blankets, sleeping bags. I sacrificed and stayed inside with Hudson. I was surprised that I didn't hear from them. Finally around 9 I decided to go outside and take a picture of them sleeping. I thought it would be cute. I was surprised to see Roman's head pop up when I opened the tent door. He was still wide awake.
So I got a few pictures.

Hudson got in the tent with them for a few pictures too.

Hudson and I came back into the house. I got Hudson to bed and settled in to watch a movie. Around 10:00 I heard the back door open. I heard tromping up the stairs, and a very sad little boy going to bed in his bedroom. He was so excited about it all he just couldn't ever get to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment